My little baby is 1!! I can't believe a whole year has gone by in the flash of an eye. I've seen a newborn or two in the past few months, and it's hard to remember that she was ever that tiny.
We had a great day yesterday. M spent the morning at daycare while I got ready for our afternoon party. I picked her up at 1:30 so we'd be home in time for her 2pm nap. She's been napping about 2 hours when she's home in the afternoon, so I figured it would be better for her to get a nice long rest at home before the party. Babies are so smart. She knew something was different, maybe she could feel the energy was different - I picked her up early, dad was home early, everyone kept saying "happy birthday" to her at day care, so she knew something was different about the day. Anyway, I put her down at 2, but she just rolled around in her crib babbling, for over an hour. I was worried she wouldn't sleep at all and she'd be cranky for her party, but she finally crashed at 3:15. She had a late arrival to her own party, but it all worked out and we still had a happy baby.
 |
| I love this expression - so funny |
 |
| Sheep in my mouth! |
 |
| She could see herself in my camera phone and that's what made her smile. |
 |
| At daycare |
 |
| Happy Baby in the elevator |
We had the party in our upstairs party room, which was great. It was pretty low key, just a few of my mom friends and their kids, but I was so glad we had it, because it was nice marking the day with an event. M had fun playing with all her friends.
 |
| Quinn has a cracker |
 |
| Ella loved playing with the Semesky boys |
 |
| Ella and Julian |
 |
| M and Julian |
 |
| Cutie Pie Rosie |
 |
| Ella chases Teddy |
 |
| Ella is such a fun girl! |
 |
| M says hi to Mira and Teddy |
 |
| Andrew holds Mackenzie |
 |
| Baby swap! |
 |
| Mackenzie LOVED her cupcake. |
 |
| Look at this messy chocolate face! |
 |
| my "babybites" group mom friends |
 |
| My KPMG mom friends |
and, a couple videos of cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment