Whew, what a past few weeks it's been!! Jeremy and I were really looking forward to a fun filled two weeks off for Christmas break, but we learned babies always have other ideas for your plans…
Poor Mackenzie got a horrible stomach bug right at the beginning of vacation, and then promptly passed it to her parents. We were all down for the count for a few days, it was AWFUL!! By the time Jer and I recovered, M had come down with another cold. She's been a pretty cranky babe for the past two weeks, with the colds, and two new teeth coming in. Poor thing. She was barely eating and not drinking much milk either so this momma was a bit stressed to say the least. Jer had a lot of moodiness to deal with from both of us!
Luckily my sweet happy baby girl is back! Fingers crossed nothing gets passed on at daycare for awhile, because I am sick of being sick!
Not much has happened lately, so there wasn't much to post about since we've mostly been resting, but here are a few miscellaneous pictures from the past few weeks.
 |
| Mackenzie and Max at Big Daddy's |
 |
| Dinner time |
 |
| In a dress handmade by Grandma Judy! |
 |
| All smiles - pre sickness |
 |
| Dinner with Ella |
 |
| Central Park |
 |
| Opening a Christmas present from Auntie Sun |
 |
| A gorgeous sunset from our rooftop |
 |
| My 11 month old!!! She's looking skinny here, but I'm going to fatten her up now that she's eating again! |
 |
| I worked hard for this smile! |
Jeremy had a few days off where we still had daycare, so we had a few fun days planned without the baby. We went to the tkts booth in times square and got tickets for "Once". It was great and we enjoyed our freedom
 |
| Times Square |
On our second "date day" M came down with a fever and threw up at daycare. So they called us to come pick her up immediately. Of course, we had just ordered our food at Minetta Tavern all the way downtown. We quickly stuffed our faces and then grabbed a cab to go pick her up. Bummer.
 |
| At Minetta Tavern before the call |
 |
| Jer has an OCD Streak. |
I was playing with the pic stitch app and wanted to see how Mackenzie had changed. Look how much she's grown! I can't believe she's almost 1 year old.
 |
| Another date day, strolling through Bryant Park next to the ice rink |
 |
| Snow!!! So much that daycare got closed on our last date day... |
 |
| Chewing on a chicken |
 |
| Standing practice! I helped her up but she can hold herself up for a bit |
 |
| Cute shoes from Auntie Roz and Uncle Scott |
 |
| How do I get these off? |
 |
| What's the score? |
We have a water cat. He jumped in the tub after I filled it, while I was undressing the baby, and stayed in a few minutes after I put her in. It's not the first time I've caught him in there. He's more dog-like than cat-like I think.
Lastly, a simple quick video that captured a few smiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment