Thursday, January 16, 2014

EC, Answering the phone, and looking a lot like her Daddy


I started picking up the phone on Mackenzie's walker toy and pretending to talk to someone. Apparently she liked it and wanted to copy it because she's been answering the phone, and a lot of other objects, since then. Very cute.

Hello? I've got blueberry on my face!

I've also been curious about "Elimination Communication" or EC, which is a way to teach your baby about communicating their elimination needs - apparently it is definitely not supposed to be called potty training. Basically we're trying to get M to recognize when she needs to go and catch some of her needs in a potty. If you're curious, you can read more in the link below:

http://www.diaperfreebaby.org/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=61&MMN_position=14:14

No big hopes here, but just seeing if it's something that might work for us, while we're home. So we took up the rug and she's been pantless in our house the past few days. I gotta say, it's super cute to see that little butt crawling around in her new leggings. 

Playing with her potty


I'm on my potty! Just practicing.


Lately she's been crawling all over me, trying to pull herself up in my lap a lot. I think she likes me. 


Good morning snuggles with Dad

Hello? Mackenzie here! 

Looking A LOT like her dad! 

And not as much like her mom…








No comments:

Post a Comment