My friend Donna came to visit NYC last weekend and M and I went to have lunch with her and her boyfriend Justin. We had a fun time, and M was so well behaved.
 |
| In her highchair about to eat |
 |
| M checks Donna out |
It's been super snowy here, as you might have heard on the news. It was so snowy that schools, and daycare, were closed early on Tuesday. So closed monday for the holiday, and then early the next day. Luckily M has been napping well so I can still get some work done
 |
| Snowy path back to our apartment |
 |
| Snuggle in Baby! |
 |
| I bring a lot of food to daycare, hoping she'll eat something! |
 |
| Typical view from the kitchen, cutting up more stuff for M's dinner |
M has been imitating me lately, which I get such a kick out of. It started with answering the phone, but she'll do sounds too. Tonight during bath time she was copying some of the sounds/movements I was making, as you can see in the vid below.
This video is THE BEST! :)
ReplyDelete