I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. It always sneaks up on me every year, no matter how many decorations and advertisements you see everywhere, even before thanksgiving. This year should be even more fun since we have little Mackenzie to share it with.
Here are a few random pictures from this past week.
| Fun in the bath with her turtle bath thermometer |
Mackenzie is army crawling all over the place now, and can get around pretty fast! Jer put up a bunch of amazon boxes to baby proof our apartment. She loves checking them out and trying to pull off the tape.
![]() |
| Lunch at Jacob's Pickles, so delicious! M tried the fried chicken |
![]() |
| A playdate with Lisa/Mira, and Nancy/Teddy |
![]() |
| It snowed quite a bit here on Tuesday |
It didn't even cross my mind to get a picture of Mackenzie with Santa this year, until my friend Ashley asked me about it. I didn't think I really wanted one, but after thinking about it, I figured I might regret not having one. Since I have Thursdays off, I decided to go early Thursday morning to avoid the long lines that the Macy's santa land brings, especially on weekends. We got there at 9:30 with Nancy and Teddy and there was hardly a wait at all. They even let you take your own pictures instead of buying a picture package. What a deal! Mackenzie seemed interested in Santa, but Teddy was not a fan!
![]() |
| Teddy did not like Santa. |
It was a fun time and I'm glad I got a few good pictures of her to remember her first Christmas.







No comments:
Post a Comment