A few pictures of our sweet M over the past few weeks. She's really practicing assisted walking lately, and standing without holding onto anything. It's funny to watch her let go of whatever she's standing next to. She's so proud of herself when she balances for awhile, and looks at us and claps.
We're still going through a few colds, but nothing major anymore. Daycare really exposes us to everything, and Jer and I have been sick a lot more often this year!
 |
| A great one of her and Uncle Joe that I forgot I took |
 |
| Posting up on her favorite climbing ledge with Comet |
 |
| Hi Momma! |
 |
| Loves her books lately |
 |
| Queen of her throne chair |
 |
| Making a diaper mess! |
We've been so lucky to have so many great friends through KPMG. Some of the girls organized an Easter Egg hunt in Central park a couple weekends ago. M didn't participate in the hunt, but it was fun to see everyone and catch up.
 |
| All the Kiddos before the hunt |
 |
| M practices walking |
 |
| Mackenzie and Julian |
 |
| Chewing on the camera strap while I take her picture |
 |
| Fun at the playground? Her expression says maybe not. |
 |
| Loves the slide at daycare |
 |
| Absolutely has to grab my shirt while sucking on her fingers. Super cute. |
 |
| Dinner date with T. |
 |
| Out in the stroller with daycare, and her bff. |
A few videos. We went to the park with Jess and Ella, and M was really into the swings. Last time we tried them she didn't like them, so with spring finally here and the weather warming up I am so glad she changed her mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment