Sunday, April 20, 2014

Baby Hates Grass + Cains Visit

Spring is here, which means we've been taking a big blanket to central park to hang out on the lawn in the sunshine. Mackenzie was barely rolling over when we stopped hanging out on the lawn last summer, so I don't think she remembers grass at all. The grass on the East Meadow where we go is thick and lush, and I think its texture feels strange to her. We put down a quilt today and basically had a natural playpen since she wouldn't crawl off of the quilt!


I don't like it dad!


In the distance, practicing walking


Loved her quilt ride.



My Dad's Sister Lorrie and her husband Mike were in New York celebrating their 36th wedding anniversary. I went to the Brooklyn botanical gardens with them one day, and we also met up for dinner and breakfast with M. It was great to catch up and see them - a rare treat since they live in Seattle.



Beautiful Cherries in bloom


Turtles catching some sun

Beautiful sky, roof, cherry trees. Love the colors

A funny cactus

Cute couple on our roof deck





No comments:

Post a Comment