Jeremy's Uncle Joe and cousin Eric were in town for business and we were lucky we got to visit with them for awhile. We only have one picture to show for it, unfortunately. It was great to see them. Jeremy showed them around central park, and we had a nice dinner in the village.
M had a great week this week. I don't know how I could love her more, but I think I do now, because she's been extra fun and cute these past few weeks. She's learning so many words, and now knows: mama, dada, cat, shoe, sock, more, please, head, feet, ear, and nose. At least as far as I can tell. I think she knows a lot more words than that and I just don't know she knows them. She's super happy and smily and loves walking around now holding our hands.
![]() |
| Joe & Eric at the imagine circle in Central Park |
![]() |
| Mackenzie shows me her toys at daycare |
![]() |
| Crawling all over Nancy |
![]() |
| Playing with Rosie, look how tall Rosie is! |
She loved this little play house and kept going back to it. We were standing a bit away and she'd poke her head out and smile, and then crawl right back in.
We are ready to go swimming! I bought a big swimsuit awhile ago that covers as much skin as possible. It looked huge to me so I tried it on her thinking I would need to order a smaller size, but i think it fits!
Nancy's husband Greg is a great cook and we were invited over, yet again, for another wonderful Sunday dinner. I don't have to cook, and we get to see friends and eat great food. win, win win!! Plus M gets to play with her best friend.
![]() |
| She's been going back to Teddy's room just to roll around on the carpet. Silly Baby. |
Teddy shows us his walking skills:
Where's spot is her latest favorite book:












No comments:
Post a Comment