Happy St Patricks day! Today is our cat Comet's 6th birthday. Not really sure exactly when he was born, but since it was around this time of year, and he's got that lovely orange fur, we decided to make it today. Happy Birthday Comet!
Ever since Mackenzie got over her cold she's been the happiest baby ever. She's smiling and laughing a lot and making her mommy so happy. I think she's relieved to be feeling better.
We had a very fun weekend this weekend, much of it spent with our friends Greg, Nancy and Teddy. Saturday was a beautiful day, in the mid-50s which felt like summer compared to how cold it's been. I went for a run in the park and later took M out on a long stroll. We ran into Jess & Ella at the swings, and got to play with them for a little bit. On Saturday night Jer and I went out with Greg & Nancy to a wonderful dinner. On Sunday we took the babies to a reading group at barnes and noble, and later in the day we had a delicious dinner of corned beef and cabbage thanks to Greg who is an excellent cook.
 |
| Always on her tip toes! |
 |
| At the park, practicing walking with the help of the fence |
 |
| Hi Ella! |
We are lucky that Ashley, one of the teachers at preschool also offers babysitting services. I like to hire her especially when I know Mackenzie will still be up, because M knows and likes her. She came over Saturday night before we went out to dinner and was doing sign language with M that I didn't even know she knew! She was feeding M and did the signs for "more please" and M repeated them. I was amazed. She also loves kitties and has an orange cat just like Comet. She sent me some funny selfies of her and the cats while we were out.
 |
| Comet gets attention from Ashley |
Barnes & Noble has a free story half hour every Sunday morning. It usually falls right during our nap time, but this weekend M was up so we went to check it out. M had a great time crawling around with Teddy. I'm not sure if she was aware stories were being read, but she seems to like seeing other kids around.
 |
| Snack break. |
 |
| Drawing with Teddy |
 |
| Trying to eat crayons |
 |
| M, Me, Greg, T, Max and Elliot |
Later Sunday evening we had a very Irish dinner at Nancy and Gregs. Mackenzie liked the potatoes best. Her and T were having a ball playing a barnyard game on the iPad.
Ms Sonia, M's new daycare teacher just sent me a picture of M napping at school.
M knows the word "tickle" now. I have no idea where she learned it, but I love it! Check out the videos below.
No comments:
Post a Comment