Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Visiting Jaclyn, and a few Day Care pics


Nancy and I finally made it to Greenwich, CT, to visit our friends Jaclyn and Ryan, who moved there last September. It was so fun to see them and their new beautiful place! I think Mackenzie enjoyed Ryan's toys, and they all had fun.

Our visit also helped keep her awake. Mackenzie is transitioning to a new daycare classroom, and these older babies/toddlers only take one nap a day at 1pm. So I have been working on adjusting her to giving up her usual 10 am nap, which has been hard. she isn't quite ready and gets really cranky around 11 when she's so sleepy. It's slowly getting better, which is good, because I think the daycare teachers have dealt with a lot of fussiness from her lately.

Loved this bicycle. I think its time to get her a ride along toy



Teddy did not want to take a group picture. Funny how M and R are looking at him.

So we did one of just them two. Ryan is so cute in his jumpsuit!
We left to make it home in time for the 1pm nap, but that definitely wasn't the same plan the babies had, because they both passed out before we even made it to the freeway. I guess all the morning playtime wore them out. I was sitting in back between their two giant carseats. 

T taking a snooze

M, with that finger in her mouth. I love this little girl!

I barely fit between them, but it was cozy, and so nice to see them sleeping.

M and T play a baby iPad game with T's dad, Greg

Mackenzie in the Dolphin room

Mackenzie in her new, Elephant room



I took her to the famers market this weekend to try to occupy us in the morning and so she'd stay awake until at least noon. Bad idea. She never rides face forward in the stroller so I thought it'd be interesting enough to keep her awake. Nope. I got my morning nap mom! 


Climbing on everything. and so happy about it.



Finally, a few baby laughs for you:




No comments:

Post a Comment