Sunday, February 16, 2014

Winter walks, playdate, and walker practice


We took a snowy walk through the park last weekend and I forgot to post the pics. The park looks pretty amazing covered in white. 

At the reservoir


A selfie of us. I'm laughing at Jer because he can't seem to get his finger out of the shot

Hasn't slept on me in a long time. I missed this.



A family picture from Teddy's birthday party

Loves playing with my little red purse

Snuggle time with daddy


We had another playdate at our friend Lisa's. Mackenzie really enjoyed Mira's minnie mouse airplane ride along toy. And Teddy was gracious enough to give her a push. 


How cute is this?!


M has been making some progress with her physical abilities. She's pulling herself up on everything, and this past week, got a lot more confident walking (very slowly) with her walker. Unfortunately she's also learned she can pull herself up to standing in her crib, and her afternoon nap has been foiled by this distraction both days this weekend.

Below, some videos of her this week:





No comments:

Post a Comment