It's been forever since I posted a blog! Sorry for the delay, to all my fans out there (ha!) I guess I got caught up with life and forgot to keep this going. A ton has happened since January. The biggest event was that we moved! Goodbye Pleasant Hill, Hello Walnut Creek!! I had a hard time letting go of our old house, since there were so many memories there, but I have to say, I LOVE my new house and thats made the transition so much easier. We are busy making our new house our own, with garden plans, new furniture and other improvements.
Ben has also grown a lot. looking at the first picture below makes me laugh, because he was such a little baby, and he's so much bigger now. He celebrated his first birthday back in April, and is now walking! The crazy thing was that both of my kids took their first official steps on April 23rd, 3 years apart. Ben was just over a year old, and Mackenzie was about 15 months. But I guess it's a special day in the Peters family.
 |
| Ben's passport picture attempt. |
 |
| Sibling Love! |
 |
| M has fun at a birthday party |
 |
| One of the last strolls down our old block |
 |
| My messy eater |
We had a birthday party for Mackenzie's 4th birthday at bounce farm, once again. They just make it so easy that I couldn't resist. This was actually the day I saw our new house for the first time. We really didnt have time for open houses that day, but I snuck out just for a quick peek. I called Jeremy, who was home with our nappers, and told him he should get ready to leave once I got home, so he could quickly go see it. I think he thought I was nuts, we were hosting a birthday party in an hour and I'd have to get the kids ready and prep food all by myself. I was determined that he see it though! I knew already that it could be the one! It was hard waiting through the entire birthday to see what he thought of it. Of course, he loved it and now we're here. I'm so glad I made the time to see it when it came on the market!
We love parties at bounce farm because they're so easy. As easy as clicking a few links on the internet, giving over your credit card, and emailing your friends to tell them what time. What am I going to do when she doesn't want to have parties there anymore?!
 |
| Ben and Eli |
 |
| Ben with Scott and Papa |
 |
| So many kids!! |
 |
| We received a few too many gifts. |
 |
| Loves dressing up! |
 |
| Ecstatic about her new Rapunzel Dress! |
 |
| We visited build a bear as a birthday treat |
 |
| A paint nite out with my mommy friends |
 |
| Playing at Gigi's |
 |
| Ben and his buddy Eli at school |
 |
| Playing at Buchannan fields airport. They have a nice kids section where you can watch the planes takeoff |
 |
| Paci addict |
 |
| Uncle Scott & Ben |
 |
| Me and my nephew Sterling |
 |
| Playdate!! |
 |
| Older sisters with their younger brothers |
 |
| Stickers!!! |
 |
| Presidents Day at School |
 |
| Love this face |
 |
| Ben got his vampire teeth first, so funny |
 |
| With a mustache painted on her face |
We are lucky to have quite a few farmers in the family. We went to Hollister to visit Judy's sister Janet who has a small farm with Sheep, Goats, ducks and lots of chickens. Mackenzie had a blast.
 |
| 'holding' a baby duckling. Dont worry, he survived the experience. |
 |
| Conversing with a goat |
 |
| Her own starbucks hot chocolate in Monterey |
 |
| Monterey bay Aquarium |
 |
| In awe of the giant sea turtle |
 |
| Loving the wave zone |
 |
| Here mom, you can have Ellie! |
 |
| We drew fruit together. Can you guess which one is hers and which is mine? |
 |
| Last time playing in our yard |
 |
| Baby playdate! |
 |
| Ashley feeds all the babes |
 |
| Thanks Yesica for selling our old house! |
 |
| So many boxes. |
 |
| New House!!! |
 |
| Before we filled it with our junk |
 |
| M gives the beautiful oak out front a hello hug |
 |
| Fun at school |
Papa and DeeDee took Mackenzie to Santa Cruz for three nights to play with her cousin Annalise. We had a nice break from our crazy girl and imagined how it would have been if Ben had been the first born. And she got to have an awesome trip. Win Win.
My mom friends decided to throw a combined 1st birthday party since all our babies turned 1 around the same time!
 |
| Not everyone is excited to take a picture |
 |
| Ben stuffs his face with a cupcake |
 |
| my boys! |
 |
| Gorgeous view from a friends house |
 |
| Last picture as owners of Audrey Court |
 |
| Sushi for moms birthday |
 |
| Bens birthday cake |
 |
| Happy 1st birthday Ben! |
We celebrated Easter at the Ranch, where Judy grew up. They always have a fun egg hunt and Judy makes cute Easter baskets for all the kids. M loves running around with her cousins and eating as much candy as she wants!
 |
| Brothers and their sons |
 |
| Ben loved the easter eggs |
 |
| M dedicated this chalk drawing to her Papa |
 |
| All the kids |
 |
| Ben and Mackenzie with baby Sterling |
 |
| Dying easter eggs at home |
 |
| M and Jer do some stretching together |
 |
| Her outfit for her upcoming dance recital! |
 |
| Swinging in our front yard |
Dee Dee is now officially retired! But before she left Wren avenue school, mackenzie and I decided to have a visit to see her in action.
 |
| M sits with kindergarteners |
 |
| Dee Dee and her students |
 |
| M in the classroom |
 |
| M at her own school |
 |
| Baby Zander is 4 months younger but already bigger |
The Rileys had a belated Easter at their house, complete with an egg hunt for the adults!! It was fun being a kid again and getting to hunt for eggs myself!
 |
| The Rileys beautiful backyard |
 |
| Sun with Zander and Me with B |
 |
| Yummy brunch |
 |
| Getting ready for the hunt! |
 |
| Ben and me on a garden tour |
 |
| my happy bather |
We celebrated an early mothers day in the city with Scott and Roz. Had a great brunch and fun time cruising around Cortland avenue.
On mothers day itself, my dad and Jeremy put together a really nice brunch at our house. Then we took a nice hike in Shell Ridge
We joined the Walnut Heights swim club (Go Otters!!) and you can see the pool from our backyard. On our first trip there M decided to try the diving board. I'm so proud of her for trying new things! (this time!)
 |
| Ben and I watch |
 |
| Papa and Dee Dee with the kids on our front porch swing |
My college Roomate Rebecca and I took a girls trip with a couple more friends to my parents house in Guerneville. It was a fun getaway and a break from the kids! Jeremy had to wrangle our two by himself for two nights, but he did great.
 |
| At J Vineyards |
 |
| Bubble Room tasting |
 |
| The River house |
That's it! Cross your fingers my next post happens before the end of the year ;)
SaveSave
No comments:
Post a Comment