Sunday, January 15, 2017

Christmas Time Fun



December was a great month! I feel like we celebrated Christmas over and over again. Once at Lodi, once at the Ranch, once at Home, once with my parents. I had to really make sure I had enough presents for Mackenzie! She loves this time of year, since her birthday is also coming up and there's more gifts to come. She says "mommy, I am going to be a good girl so I get more presents". Noooot really the reason I want her to be nice, but I'll take it. 



Visiting Rudolph at the Pleasant Hill Christmas Fair

Ben's first swing!

Big sister loves to help


My little Christmas baby

I can't resist these rolls

Playing piano with Grandma


Such a happy baby

Shoe Thief!

Visiting Santa in downtown Walnut Creek






We had an early Christmas at Lodi again this year, and I love this early tradition. Scott & Roz typically go back to the UK to be with her family over the holiday, so we celebrate with the Peters family for a few nights in early December. Lucky Mackenzie, this means more gifts for her! Rob and Judy do a lot of work to really deck the place out will a full tree, stockings on the mantle, a manger, and lots of other decorations. It truly is when I start to feel the Christmas spirit. 

11 presents!!!

New Belle Dress, and earrings! 

The princess with matching daddy and uncle

Making waffles with Uncle Scott

Christmas Jammies thanks to Aunt Jules

Ben and Eli have a play date



We celebrate Christmas Eve at the Ranch, which is a huge gathering. Santa even stops by while we are singing carols and gives presents to the kids. The group picture of the kids cracks me up. Look at all of their faces, then look at Mackenzie. 


Such a picture poser!

The Wallace Family


Waiting for Santa with Ruby

The Christmas tree, bursting with gifts

Ben got a new pair of shades from Jillian

Which present is mine, mommy?

This one??

Christmas outfit. So dapper!

Belle is a regular at our house


We went to the Lawrence hall of science over the winter break with Jenny and Gigi and it was great! Such a big place to run around and tons of cool stuff to do for Mackenzie. She took a 3 hour nap after our trip! 

Ben liked it too

Cool peg board wall. See the hands? 

Sitting on the big whale out front





a selfie with Auntie Sun



New Years Eve was very low key. We made it to about 9pm. We had R&J over for a nice dinner and a very casual evening. It was fun though, Judy came over with headbands and poppers to make sure it was festive. 

Happy New Year!





At Ilan's Birthday party. Again, loves to mug for the camera



At School


Ben plays with his baby friends at school


My 9 month old, stealing toys from big sister

No comments:

Post a Comment