We've had a great fall so far. The holiday season is always so fun with kids. Time has flown by. Ben is already almost 8 months old, and he's crawling all over the place. Today I was working in our kitchen when I saw him with his mouth on the tile floor blowing spit bubbles. He seemed pretty happy and wasn't doing anything unsafe...so I let him keep going. He's such a second child. With M I would have never let her put her mouth on the kitchen floor! With him, it buys me more time to get stuff done. He loves crawling all around our house and has now found the cat food. Joy. He's such a fun baby. If only he would take naps for longer than 30 minutes, he'd be perfect.
I love the Halloween pumpkin patches/bounce house play areas. We met up with Jenny and Gigi for a fun evening playtime.
 |
| Chauncey loves Ben's high chair |
 |
| Loving his jumper |
 |
| M makes a mess painting pumpkins |
Rob and Judy invited my parents up to Lodi so we had a big family gathering there. It was great, and Mackenzie loved having all "her people" together.
 |
| Decorating a pumpkin with pirate mr potato head parts |
 |
| DeeDee making Toffee |
 |
| A fun afternoon wine tasting |
 |
| Campfire by the Lake with Smores! |
Halloween was fun. Mostly because I got to dress up my baby as a bulldog. It just doesn't get any cuter than this.
 |
| I die when I see this picture. He's so darn cute! |
We went trick or treating with my friend Katy in her neighborhood. Mackenzie was the oldest kid and got to be the leader, showing everyone how to ring the doorbell and say trick or treat. She dressed up as Cinderella (obsessed with princesses these days)
 |
| Mackenzie and Vanessa |
 |
| Baby Bulldog Ben and Baby Koala Eli |
Mackenzie's school had a halloween carnival and she went in her other halloween costume - another princess, Ariel. It was fun to see her friend Kyleigh dressed exactly the same way! Twinning!
 |
| Ariel twins |
 |
| Mac's teacher Ms Irina paints her face |
 |
| My little chef |
 |
| Helping me feed Ben |
 |
| So happy he can hold his own bottle! |
Kidz Planet had a Thanksgiving play and M and her class dressed up as pilgrims. Make note of the boy in front of her. This is Harvey. She takes about him ALL THE TIME. He won her over with a smile. Apparently they're going to get married and live happily ever after. My daughter is boy crazy and she's not even 4. argh!
Rob and Judy took Mackenzie up to the Ranch on weekend, and they got to see Santa Claus! for Free! with no lines! and you could take all of your own pictures. These are the benefits of living outside of the bay area.
 |
| On a hike with the family |
 |
| Daddy teaches M how to climb a tree |
 |
| Can I come up with you daddy? |
 |
| I think we've outgrown this rocker. Sitting up in it is definitely not recommended! |
 |
| Yup. outgrown. That wild boy. |
 |
| M and Annie dressed up as twins! |
We took a walk downtown with my parents on a beautiful fall day. M walked the whole way to Broadway Plaza, around the mall, and all the way back. She was a trooper! After we got home she took a 3.5 hour nap. It might have been longer but I finally woke her up so bedtime wouldn't be ruined.
 |
At broadway Plaza with Jack
|
That's all for now! Hope everyone has a great start to the Christmas/Holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment