M is almost 27 months old now, and I can't believe how much she's grown and changed in this past year. I think this is my favorite age so far. She's such a sweetheart and I love that I can talk to her and explain things now and I know she understands. So far she's very good at adapting, and most directions are met with an "Oh, ok!". She's got a very easy going spirit which Jeremy claims is fully from him. He insists he was an angel as a child.
It's 90 degrees here today so it feels like summer has come early. We are definitely ready for swimming season! Jeremy takes M to swimming class every weekend, and we recently joined our neighborhood Y which has a pool as well. He pushes her to go underwater and swim on her own and she's making good progress.
We are also wishing a speedy recovery to "Papa", Jeremy's dad who is still recovering from a heart attack on Easter, and had to have open heart surgery. We are so thankful that he's doing much better and almost ready to come home from the hospital. M misses him so much. We love you Papa!
Her outfit for Scott & Roz's wedding in 4 weeks!
Happy Face! Loves playing with her rain boots
Soap in my hair!
Enjoying the beautiful Spring sun and flowers
Must. Have. Bubbles.
Eating Proscuitto. She's convinced it's Turkey.
Mommy's Clothes
Getting super wet and dirty in Grandpa's fountain
So wet we had to go naked...
Playing with G in the sand
Pooping on daddy's golf mat :)
Lastly, Videos. Enjoy!
She loves jumping through his arms into the water. Fearless!
M always insists on playing in the car, which I don't mind since our garage is right outside the kitchen and I can easily keep an eye on her. I just have to make sure my headlights aren't on when she's done! I hope she doesn't figure out how to honk the horn.
I love how she expects me to take my turn and counts for me.
Jer is already making plans to train this little baby into a pro golfer!
Videos are too cute! Her language is great! She seems so big!
ReplyDelete