Sunday, March 15, 2015

Trains, Planes and Orders



We've got a little bossy pants who is starting to make her opinion known! Her favorite new activity is to tell mommy and daddy what to do, and have a tantrum if orders aren't followed. It's been so nice outside lately and with daylight savings time, we've been spending a lot more time in our yard. Mackenzie loves to "banish" me to a specific spot on the sidewalk while she plays with the sprinkler head across the lawn from me. I'm not allowed to move or she drags me right back to my spot. If I tell her no, or go inside, she cries. She's quite the boss around here. Daddy and I are trying to learn new tricks to keep the upper hand, if we still have it!

Jeremy went to Tokyo a few weeks ago on business, and ate a lot of nice sushi. He's promised I can go with him sometime. I'm going to hold him to it! 



Sushi in Japan

Look at how awesome their recycling systems are! 


 Mackenzie got a beautiful "Mackenzie Childs" tea set from Aunt JoAnn and Uncle George for her birthday. She loves it! We make a lot of tea in our house. 


She also got a Frozen crown, wand and bracelet from my friend Yesica and loves dressing up. Thanks Yesi!

Being princess Elsa!

"I love you ladybug!"

Mackenzie at Ollie's (blue shirt) birthday party


 We went to Tilden park in Berkeley to ride the kids train, and M really liked it. One of her favorite parts was keeping the tickets and handing them to the conductor who punched them. She kept them in her jacket pocket for a few weeks and loved to pull them out and look at them, and show them off before returning them to their pocket.

On the train






Visiting the sheep
When my cousin got married in Seattle in August of 2013, she introduced us to her brother in law and his wife, who happen to live in Orinda and have a daughter almost exactly the same age. We recently met up with them in the park in Walnut Creek. I think Mackenzie and Maeve make great play buddies!

on a playdate with Maeve

My sweet napper


"I be like mommy?"

M and G check out a kid playing in the bush. 

Having fun with G in the park

Jer thought this sign was funny

Her favorite spot at Navlets

I think we've outgrown these pants. She's getting tall!


And as always, a few videos. One of them in particular is long, but we thought she was being pretty funny telling us to "get in line" while we went to browse for plants at the local nursery.



  

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment