Thursday, January 8, 2015

Holiday Break

We had a wonderful holiday break these past few weeks. Jeremy was working really long hours before Christmas, so we were so glad to have much more time with him over our little vacation. 

We went up to the Ranch the weekend before Christmas to celebrate with the Peters side of the family. M got to spend time with her great grandpa, and open up some toys. We had great food and great company! For christmas eve, we celebrated at my parents house with my uncle and cousin. More good food including some amazing oysters. The next day we went to our traditional Dim Sum in san francisco. M was so well behaved through it all.

We all got colds unfortunately, but I was grateful to have the time to recover. Its so much harder to have a sick child and try to work a normal week at the same time. 

M will be two at the end of this month! She's singing a lot these days (see videos at the end) and her favorite new phrase is "I want this!" and pointing to basically everything she sees around her. She still can't jump yet, but loves to dance. She's also learned some manners and mostly says "thanks momma" when I give her something. She loves following our cats around the house trying to pet them. 

Hope everyone had a relaxing winter break!


M plays in the rain



On a hike with Daddy

Riding the train at my gym class

Cheers!

Using my t-shirt as a blankie

Playing with her purse and dolly


Strawberry Selfie
Not happy about Santa

Opening presents at the Ranch


Hooray! On top of a gravel mound at the ranch

Watching TV with great grandpa Wallace

her new big wheels! Still too short...

Bows!

Playing with G in the park


Having fun with Playdoh

Choosing some music with Daddy

Blankie break in the car



Hiking with Daddy

I hope you like the videos below. Her rendition of the ABC's just melts my heart, I think she sounds so sweet. And you can hear how enthusiastic Jer and I are in the background which is funny. The second video is her and GG playing in the park. They love to run around together.



1 comment:

  1. So stinking cute! That is a sweet, sweet voice singing those ABC's!

    ReplyDelete