The holidays are upon us! This season should be extra fun for Jeremy and I since we get to share it with Mackenzie. We had a pretty laid back Halloween, but she did dress up as an Owl and had a party at daycare. No trick or treating this year - but I am sure by next year she will be ready to participate!
Mackenzie can now count to 12, and wants to do everything by herself. I get a lot of "no mama" and "go away mama" when I'm hovering too much. She repeats everything we say to her. She also loves to sing "let it go" since I play the frozen soundtrack over and over. I can hardly play any other music before she asks for "let go song?" She can't quite jump yet but it sure is fun to watch her try.
![]() |
| My little Owl |
![]() |
| Flying! Hoo Hoo! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Happy face! |
![]() |
| Playing dress up |
![]() |
| Tongue out while swinging! |
![]() |
| Watching cartoons and using mama's shirt as a blankie |
![]() |
| Loves a big hammock swing at my-gym |
![]() |
| "Sharing" at my-gym class |
![]() |
| Taking a walk with Grandpa Mike |
![]() |
| Cheers! |
We had a good weekend this past weekend and went to Lodi to celebrate Jeremy's mother, Judy's birthday (aka, DeeDee). Rob built warm fires and we did puzzles and watched movies and ate a lot of good food. It was great, and M was happy to run up and down the hallways with her new dolly.
![]() |
| Hello fishies |
![]() |
| M checks out some mushrooms |
![]() |
| Grandma Judy shoes M the fig leaves |
![]() |
| Walking with Auntie Roz |
![]() |
| Minnie and Mickey visit while on a trip to Target |
![]() |
| M got an early Christmas present and loved it! |
![]() |
| Selfie with Jeremy's cousin Jillian |
![]() |
| M tries on Jillian's shoes |




















No comments:
Post a Comment