M has been loving the water lately. She goes swimming once or twice a week with her grandparents at their pool, and she also enjoys baths a ton, and playing in her baby pool at our house when it's hot enough. Lately she's been laying all the way down in the water.
We joined a "my-gym" class to keep us busy on Thursdays. She's part of the "waddlers" class for 14-22 month olds, and loves it so far, especially the ball pit. She just looks up at me and smiles about all the fun she's having, because there's so much to climb on, and mom doesn't say no to anything! I really look forward to that class and I think she will too once she figures out it happens every week. They gave us a shirt for her to wear, and the teacher told me it's nice for the kids to wear it because when they put it on, they know they're going to gym and it's exciting.
Ive been seeing old friends a bit too. One of my best friends, Yesica, and I had a baby playdate last week with M and William, who is 5 months younger. And I've also reconnected with a friend from high school, Jenny, who has a daughter only about a week younger than M. We've had two playdates now and the girls really seem to like each other. They interact well and Gigi even gave M a few hugs today!
 |
| M sits in the pool before I have a chance to put her in a swimsuit. Those diapers can soak up A LOT of liquid!!! |
 |
| Finally in her suit and loves that she can climb in and out by herself |
 |
| Laying down in the tub |
 |
| Yesi plays with William and M |
 |
| New Car #2! Honda Accord plug-in Hybrid |
 |
| M explores our street |
 |
| M decides to take a nap on the pillows next to mommy's bed |
 |
| Selfie! |
 |
| I need my blankie all the time, even when Im eating! |
 |
| Mom decides my butt needs some fresh air |
 |
| Toes are so fascinating! Let's check out the right one. |
 |
| Now let's check out the left! |
 |
| Entertaining herself with car advertisements at the Nissan dealership |
 |
| The ball pit at gym class |
 |
| I'm buried all the way! |
 |
| Me and Gigi explore the playground |
 |
| And we play in the sand together. Aren't we cute?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment