Whew! It's been awhile. I've been busy this month! I flew back to the west coast over memorial day weekend for a bachelorette party for Sun, one of my closest friends, in Santa Cruz, California. It was a whirlwind of a trip, but a lot of fun. I had 4 fun filled, baby free days at home catching up with my parents, friends, and meeting some great girlfriends of Sun's. I missed my little fluff top though. Daddy did a great job taking care of her. That baby is a big job! Especially over a long weekend with no help. Jeremy knew how much I missed her though and was so good about sending me videos of what they were up to over the weekend. M didn't seem to miss me at all. Which was good because I knew they were ok without me, but did break my heart a little! When I finally showed back up she looked at me as if it was any ordinary day.
We are leaving new york in 4 short days. I can't believe it's already here. I'm nervous and sad to leave. This move is going to be intense with a toddler and two cats to keep out of the way. And the flight home is going to be no picnic. But it will be great to settle in back home once we get there, and we have a great vacation in Maui coming up very soon.
Here's a few pictures of what's been going on since my last post.
 |
| Max snuggles up for a smooch |
 |
| My mommy friends over for a playdate |
 |
| M tries a hat on at daycare |
 |
| M gets her hair done |
 |
| Cracker anyone? They're so good! |
 |
| So excited to feed herself with a spoon |
 |
| The yogurt doesn't always make it in my mouth when I feed myself! |
 |
| Naked baby. Love that round belly. |
 |
| Loves hats. |
 |
Running to class at daycare
|
The weather in New york has finally been consistently warm now for awhile. Nancy and I have had some fun taking T&M to our buildings play area. They love this little house it has.
 |
| My window! |
 |
| Hi! |
Here's a few pictures from the bachelorette weekend.
 |
| The group poses in front of the undie banner |
 |
| Me and the bride to be |
 |
| A lovely photo of our bride |
 |
| Her cake, with Ken Doll on top |
 |
| A fun night out of dinner and dancing |
We said goodbye to our KPMG friends this past weekend at a family picnic day one of the group organized. There are so many moms in this group that are so on top of it! They organized games for the kids to play, and of course everyone brought a bunch of homemade food. For me it takes so much effort to get my act together but it seems effortless for a lot of these women. I've been so lucky to make such nice friends here. I'll miss these people!
 |
| Doing the splits in her stroller |
 |
| The kids go crazy over the bubble machine |
A KPMG mom friend had tickets to the view this past Tuesday and I was lucky enough to get to go! It was really fun to see a show being taped. Among the guests were Miranda Lambert and Maria Menunos. We got a CD and a book to go home with. We got to sit pretty close to the stage too. If you're watching the view on Friday, look for me in the back of the first section, on the left side! Not sure if I made it on camera, but we'll find out soon.
That's all for now. My next post may be from California! Wish us luck with the big move. We'll miss you NYC!
No comments:
Post a Comment