Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Walks around the city, mom has some fun


Mackenzie has been growing up so fast. She's so smiley these days and all over the place - grabbing my hair, rolling over in the middle of a diaper change, and kicking her legs all the time. She's getting more and more fun by the day, although I do miss the times when I could feed her without getting a baby hand slap in the face.  Daycare has been going great, she seems so happy at the end of the day when I pick her up, and she's made friends. I hear she even taught the newest baby, Mila, how to blow spit bubbles. 

Jer and I take a big walk around the city usually one day of the weekend, so here's some of our pics from the latest adventure.


Tickles from Daddy

About to go on our walk. Jer always gets to hold M. (I've tried to take her, but he wont let me :) )


Passed out.

Turtles!

Stopping for lunch along the riverside parkway



This baby faces book always makes her smile!


Daddy you have something in your eye! Let me get it for you!

I've had a bit of baby-free fun myself these past few weeks. My KPMG mom friends and I did a fun 5k last weekend, called the color run. It's not even a timed race, you go just to have fun. We were doused in colored chalk along the way, it was a great time!


me and Ashley Semesky


Look at all that color!

Pre race, before we got all dirty


My friend Nancy also invited me to the US open! It was so much fun to be a part of this New York event. Nancy knows a lot about tennis and taught me all the rules so I could follow the game. We even got to see Venus and Serena play, but unfortunately they didn't start until 4:50pm and we only got to watch a few minutes before I had to jump on the subway to pick up Mackenzie from daycare by 6pm. bummer. But it was so cool to see them for a few minutes!


It's the Williams sisters!!



No comments:

Post a Comment