My little baby is 7 months old today! The time has really flown by and I can't believe she's 7 months already. Before you know it we'll be celebrating her birthday. She's getting a lot more mobile, rolling all over her crib and the floor. She's finally getting better at rolling tummy to back, so she's not getting stuck on her belly as much as she used to, but I still get woken up quite often at 3am by a baby that needs to be flipped over.
She's getting better with solid food, but still not super interested, unless it's something sweet like pears or applesauce. Still, it's pretty fun.
The video below is a week or so old, when she DID NOT want anything to do with the avocado I was giving her. If you've subscribed to the blog and are reading this in an email, I don't think the videos show up unless you go to the blog site itself. I think if you click the title banner it directs you there.
 |
| Enjoying sweet potatoes |
 |
| Finally noticed the cat. And loving him. Good thing he's tolerant of all the grabbing. |
 |
| She likes to look up at us when she's in the carrier |
 |
I think the ladies at daycare taught her how to feed herself!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment