It sure feels like fall in NYC! The weather has been a little cooler, but it's been so beautiful here lately, with the trees just getting ready to turn red and yellow. It's been so clear and sunny.
Mackenzie has had a runny nose going on two weeks now. She never really acted sick, but has just continuously had snot running down her face. She hates it when I wipe it off. She seems not to mind being totally stuffed up, at least.
The big development this week is learning to clap! It happened only yesterday, and we are so proud. She's so cute when she does it, and you can tell she's proud of herself too.
 |
| Strawberry on the swing. I usually take her when i pick her up from daycare |
Jer was out of town last weekend, so us girls had to entertain ourselves. I took M out in the bjorn which is always fun since she can see and people on the street smile at us a lot more. Except this time I couldn't see the snot dripping down her face all the time!
 |
| Forward facing in the bjorn |
 |
| She had a super snotty face that I couldn't see! Strangers kept telling me to wipe her. |
 |
| Funny Face |
 |
| More snot. Out to eat with friends |
 |
| A trip to Old Navy. M tries to eat her hat strap |
 |
| A gorgeous day in NYC |
 |
| Nancy/Teddy & Jaclyn/Ryan at Big Daddys, where we usually have lunch every week |
 |
| Feeding herself |
Since Nancy and Teddy live in the same building, we often get together around 5 or 6 to feed the babies solids together. Mackenzie and Teddy have already had a lot of dinner dates together. Teddy is a much better eater!
 |
| A solids date at Teddy's house |
 |
| T and M have another play/food date |
 |
| Out on a walk with Daddy in CP one evening |
 |
| Alice in Wonderland Statue |
 |
| Walking along the east river |
 |
| A nice lady gave her a flower at the farmers market |
 |
| Standing practice! |
Our little Mackenzie learned to clap this weekend! When I was at lunch at big daddys with mom/baby friends, some of the babies were clapping so I knew I could teach her. And she picked up on it! Apologies in advance for my over-the-top excitement in the video below. It's a little embarrassing, but I had to post it since it was the first time
We had the Semeskys over to our place for a BBQ in our outdoor area.
 |
| Andrew and Ryan say hi to M |
 |
| M shows everyone her clapping skills! |
 |
| We try to get Julian to clap too |
No comments:
Post a Comment