Thursday, February 28, 2013

Grandparents Visit!

These past couple weeks we've had both sets of grandparents visit. It's been great introducing our little girl to four very important people. Jer and I had a great time catching up with our parents, and we were even treated to several babysitting sessions which allowed us to go out to eat a couple times, and allowed me to stock up on groceries! What will I do next week when we run out of food? Good thing we live in NYC and I can have anything delivered!

The baby does limit the activities we can do in the city, but we went on lots of nice walks, and both sets of grandparents did take advantage of some tourist activities. We cant wait to see everyone again at the end of April!

Kenzie just turned 4 weeks old yesterday. She's getting chubbier and chubbier, and I love seeing the changes in her everyday. She just started focusing on us more with her eyes, and you can tell when she's trying to play with you. Only a little more time and I think she'll start enjoying her rattles and other toys.


Judy, Aunt JoAnn and me

Grandpa Rob

Grandma Judy









Grandpa Mike

4 weeks old!

Grandma Gloria

A rainy walk in central park

No comments:

Post a Comment