Getting bigger everyday! It's been a long time now since I've seen my toes. Jeremy has been really nice about helping me take off my boots. Winter clothes aren't a pregnant womans best friend. I am very lucky though that my jacket still zips up!
Checkups have been normal, and still feeling good. Little girl hiccups a lot, which is fun for me. We're so lucky this pregnancy has gone so smoothly this far. Jer and I have been taking A LOT of classes lately - two "caring for a newborn" classes, a "breastfeeding basics" class (in which he was the only guy!), and two of four "childbirth" classes. I also took infant CPR this morning. It's been a lot of information, but we are feeling so ready and prepared!
Less than 6 weeks to go! (Hypothetically). Let's all hope the rest of it is just as easy as it has been so far.
Love
Kathy
A christmas card photo finalist, taken at 31 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment