Only 10 measly weeks to go - I can't believe it! But then again, I've convinced myself this baby will come late like most first babies do, so maybe I have more like 11-12 weeks left. Still, that's going to be here quick!
I feel like the belly has done a lot of growing in the past few weeks, especially when I look back at the early 20 week pictures. Man, this thing is bulbous now! That's really the best word to describe it. It's been harder to sleep and my back is starting to hurt, but overall I still feel great. Very excited to meet this little girl, and even though I'm trying to cherish Jer and my last few weeks as a couple, with all the freedom that brings, I'm still so eager for her to get here!
Had a checkup last week and everything checked out normal. Now I have to hike across the city every two weeks instead of every month for checkups. But at least there's a nice Whole Foods next door I can shop at after I go!
This past weekend I had yet another baby shower (feeling very spoiled) here in New York. It went off beautifully, and it was great to see all our family and friends. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen.
I've put some pictures from both showers in both links below. These are on facebook too :) We are now very equipped for baby!
CA Shower:
NY Shower:
No comments:
Post a Comment