Thursday, November 14, 2013

Jazz and fall colors, and the NYC marathon


Mackenzie is 9.5 months now, and laughing and smiling a lot more. She no longer gives as many "stink eyes" to everyone around her! Our baby is getting more social! Thank goodness. She still has no teeth, but is really doing a lot of crawling practice lately. She can now get up on all fours, but still hasn't figured out how to move forward from there. I'm guessing she'll be crawling in a few weeks. She also has learned how to wave, although doesn't do it as often as clapping. The other day I said goodbye to her at daycare and she waved back at me. So awesome. She knows the word clapping too, and when the dr asked if she could clap at her checkup last week, she did a demonstration. I'm a proud mama! 


She loves her Jumperoo lately

This mouth has to check everything out

Subway baby

Fun with finger foods

Standing practice on Daddy's lap

A fun KPMG party
The New York marathon was also earlier this month. We  checked it out from the sidelines. Here the runners are going up first avenue. While they ran, we ate bagels. I felt pretty lazy seeing all these people exercising while I loaded up on cream cheese! But it was fun. And I wouldn't have traded places with them.




To celebrate fall in NYC, there was a "jazz and colors" event where they basically dropped 30 jazz bands all over central park. It was really cool, we just walked around our normal spots and ran into 3 jazz bands, although we would have seen more if we'd gotten there earlier. 




The leaves are so beautiful!






A great dane and puppies! So big!




Lastly, a video of swinging while clapping. This was earlier this month when it was still nice out. The weather has plummeted since then, and we definitely don't go without hats and jackets!

No comments:

Post a Comment