Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Brunch with moms group friends

I love the women I've met through my moms group that I joined back when Mackenzie was a mere 3 weeks old. I see them at least once, usually twice a week, and they have truly made my maternity leave such fun. We've watched each others babies grow, and traded all sorts of information on anything baby related. Motherhood would have been so much harder if I hadn't had them to go through it with. We decided a few weeks ago it was time to meet each others husbands, so we organized a brunch get together. Nancy and I live in the same building, so we hosted it in our common BBQ area. I bought a bunch of bagels and lox and we had a small feast. With the exception of the sweltering heat, it went great!


The bbq area



Mackenzie and her favorite baby friend Teddy, and his dad Greg

Teddy smiles! Look at those two teeth! He's had them since he was 4 months old. such an early bird.

Greg, Teddy, M and J

Josh, Lisa and baby Mira

Michael, Diana and baby Rosie

Susana, Elliot and baby Max

Rob, Jaclyn and baby Ryan

Greg, Nancy and baby Teddy

JKM



It's so hot she's sweating.

What a fun day! I'm so lucky to have these ladies and their babies in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment