Already 22 weeks! I can't believe we're more than halfway now. She is growing by the day and I feel like I'm getting bigger and bigger. We're topping out at about 9-10 lbs gained so far. Pretty reasonable, but I'm definitely struggling to find things to wear. It's time to hit the maternity clothes.
Jeremy is never home when I take these pictures, but today he's home early from work since we're about to walk out the door to the airport. Italy, here we come!! We're so excited for our week and half "baby moon" away. Rome, Cinque Terre, Florence and Venice will all be our stops. Even better is that we have friends and family we'll be able to visit with while we're there - what a coincidence!
Hope you all are well - I'll try posting bump week 23 photo from Florence!
Kathy
No comments:
Post a Comment