Feeling great, and even getting more workouts in these days - although nothing like my former pregnancy 5x a week! Tummy is starting to get bigger, and pretty soon there'll be nothing from my former closet I can wear. Today I went to lunch with a friend with completely unbuttoned pants - thank goodness for long shirts! I love to eat - and I feel like my stomach has a lot less room in there these days which is a real bummer. I am looking forward to getting just a little bigger, so I look pregnant and not just like I'm carrying extra weight. I think it's still hard for strangers to tell.
I can really feel the kicks now, which is so much fun. Jer hasn't been able to feel them yet just because they're so infrequent that it's hard to get his hand on my stomach in time, and even then they're not easy to feel from the outside. but to me it feels like she's doing summersaults!
I also bought my first outfits for her! I just had to get some pink stuff, too irresistible. Jeremy picked out some boy clothes for our little girl, but they got rejected :)
No comments:
Post a Comment