The countdown is ON! As of tomorrow I'll be 37 weeks pregnant, which is considered full term. I have a couple friends whose sons were born at around 37 weeks so I'm getting mentally prepared for the possibility that he could arrive at anytime. I'm crossing my fingers he waits though. I've got one more week of work, and then if all goes to plan, I'll have two weeks of maternity leave before he gets here, to make sure we're all ready, and to just rest! Being this pregnant is hard. I didn't remember it being this uncomfortable with Mackenzie, but that may have been because I was a little smaller, and everything was new and exciting. I'm still excited, but apart from feeling him kick and move, I am VERY excited to be not pregnant!
We've been having a lot of fun entertaining our only child until her baby brother arrives.
We went to Lodi for the weekend for the Super Bowl. When we're away from home we usually share a bed with Mackenzie which is heaven. I love sleeping with her, but don't want to make it part of our routine at home...especially since I will already be sharing a room with a baby in a few weeks.
 |
| M snuggled in bed with me for a nap |
 |
| Playing Dr with Daddy while watching the game |
 |
| Fun with signs at Trader Joe's |
 |
| Making Pizza with Papa and Didi |
 |
| Got her toes painted for the first time after catching mommy painting her own! |
 |
| Loved the car wash |
I took her to Tilden park's little farm again a few weeks ago and it was a blast. We brought SO much celery and lettuce to feed the animals, and used it all. We even had time to do the steam train AND the merry-go-round too. It was a great morning.
 |
| On the train! |
 |
| Merry Go Rou d |
 |
| Loves feeding the goats |
A couple of my closest friends, Kristen and Yesica, threw me a small baby sprinkle to welcome baby #2. Just a few close friends and my mother and mother in law. It was great, and made me feel special! Plus we kept things to a bare minimum in New York so I was happy to have a bit more baby gear now that we aren't living in a small apartment.
 |
| Decorating with onesies |
 |
| Me and my hostesses Yesica and Kristen |
 |
| Me, Sun, Kris and Yesi |
 |
| Yesi, me, Sun |
 |
| Beautifully set table |
 |
| Cutting the cake |
I also went up to Yuba City for a Bridal shower for Devon, Jeremy's cousin Sean's bride to be. Below, Judy with her sisters.
 |
| Wallace sisters at Devon's Bridal shower |
We took a quick photo shoot to capture the spring flowers and my last weeks of pregnancy. Its nice capturing our family right before it gets bigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment