Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Fun! Intrepid Museum, Drinks at the boathouse, Playdates, Dog Costumes

The trees are starting to show their fall colors! Jer and I think the peak of the color change might happen mid-week this week, but we saw a few beautiful trees in the park this weekend.

I took the subway to midtown Friday after work with Mackenzie and we met up with Jer at his office, then walked back north to the central park boathouse to have an after work drink. 



We got a good seat at the boathouse! We had beer, Mackenzie had milk




Saturday we headed out to the Intrepid air and space museum. Since we are now counting down the months left in New York, I am trying to get bucket list items done, and this museum was one of them. 

Happy baby









Sunday was "Halloween Howl" at Carl Shurz park, so we headed out to see some well dressed doggies in costume.

The crowd watches the contestants

Yellow Submarine

Pumpkin

Elvis

Taco

French theme

Dunkin Donuts

Harry Potter and his dragon

Gilligans Island

Mackenzie isn't so sure about all of this.

The most creative - "50 shades of gray"

Some of my friends brought their babies dressed up



And a few other misc. photos







playing with Teddy's toys

On the swings

and lastly, a video of her playing with avocado - I put a photo up of this last time but forgot I had a video of it too

No comments:

Post a Comment