Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Trip Home to California

We just got back from 10 days in California, and I wasn't ready to come back to NYC! The weather was so beautiful, and it was so great visiting with lots of friends and family.


The Grandmas


 We visited Scott & Roz at their new apartment in SF!












My mom's new cat Rufus, hunting bugs

My mom celebrated her 70th birthday party on a beautiful day at our house.


Mackenzie checks out the food!

Moms friends check out the baby

My high school friends Shannon and Sun

Sun (aka, Chum) is great with Kenzie!
Mackenzie knows the best place to land for a nap is Grandpa Rob's shoulder!



Jer and brother Scott


Chum shows Mackenzie her phone



Auntie Kris Kross snuggles my girl

Scott & Roz


Jer and I were also lucky enough to escape away to my parent's Guerneville river house for a few days. I've been dreaming of drinking beer in the hot tub while looking up at the redwoods for a long time now, and that day finally came!



Gorgeous redwood trees. I forget how good air can smell.

Jer goes for a swim

The baby sleeps great no matter where we are!

Tummy time is more tolerable when your hand is in your mouth!


M and I accompanied Jer to the golf course. I drove, she napped. 

Funny sign.


Jer tries out our new kayaks

Heaven.




Auntie Yesica (and baby pounds) came for a visit too!
Grandpa Mike with M
Chum and I out to lunch


Sleeping in one morning

Hanging out with Kris


M is 3 months old today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. My little baby is growing so fast!

This is us at shape up with baby class back in NYC. M liked checking out the other babies


The cutest baby butt.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys made the most of your time here, can't wait for you to visit again! Xo's

    ReplyDelete