Here's to 24 weeks! Tomorrow I have a drs appt to get my glucose tested - apparently to see if I have gestational diabetes or something (standard procedure.) Not looking forward to it since I can't eat or drink after midnight tonight until after my appt is over around 10 or so. And you all know how much I love food! and going without water for that long isn't going to be fun. The things you do for your child!
Jer and I just got back from an amazing trip to Italy on Sunday. I think I'm pretty much over the jet lag. I've posted some pictures at the link below (these will also be on FB for those of you who go there instead!)
Still feeling great and getting bigger everyday! Her kicks are getting much more pronounced. I dont know if she's kicking more often or if I just feel it more now that she's the size of a freaking cataloupe apparently. That just sounds too huge. There can't be a cantaloupe in there. It's just not possible!
hope you all are well!
xoxo
K
No comments:
Post a Comment